Friday, October 3, 2008

Work

So sadly I have to return to work in just two short weeks! :( I am not excited about it at all. I would much rather stay home with Lexi all day but it is necessary for me to work and help bring home the bacon. Yesterday was a crazy and busy day which left me and Lexi both pretty tired. Lexi did however sleep for 7 hours last night. YAY!!! Soon she will be a big girl and in her own room. We figure its easier to keep her in her bassinet in our room until she sleeps through the night. Unfortunitly Tootsie must have ate some cat food at my moms cause she had to go outside three times last night. If it isn't one kid its the other hahahha. But Tootsie was in such a good mood yesterday cause she got to go play with her brother Chewy. She loves her brother Chewy. My mom finally got to see the happy baby I have been teling her about. She didn't believe me cause every time we go to grandma's house she becomes a little brat. I think she has also started to learn that if she starts getting fussy or cries people hand her back to mom. She is a smart one.



I have been watching the mail all day because I am suppose to be getting some clothes for Lexi. Thanks to my Auntie Jill I had a great idea a week ago. She gave me a box of clothes for Lexi when she came out in May. Last week was going through Lexi's clothes and realized I could really use another box of clothes and then it hit me that Ebay would probably have some. Sure enough I found several auctions that had a lot of clothes for sale. I won one that ended up being 80 cents per item of clothing. I love Ebay!


I haven't got her pictures uploaded to the computer for the last couple of days. So her is one taken a couple of weeks ago when I came home from Bunco.



This was down in Colorado, when we went to see Jeremy's dad.

No comments: