Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Projects

So I decided on Sunday I didn't have enough going on (ya right) and needed to start two projects. hahaha not one but two at the same time. One of them is getting my yard picked up since it was a horrible mess with weeds everywhere. Well at least get the front yard done. The back would take a few months I am sure... its like a jungle back there. The second project was rearrange my kitchen with the help of my new hutch. So with both of those projects and Lexi the past couple days have been exhausting. but my kitchen is done and I really like it. The only problem is it takes longer to put away the dishes cause I keep trying to put them in their original spot. And the front yard is not done but looks so much better all ready. Next summer I am going to try to keep up on it. Who knows, maybe I will even plant some flowers!

Lexi seems to be feeling alot better. She was so good last night and slept for 6 hours. YAY! She loves being outside as long as she isn't in the sun. The sun seems to piss her off. But she likes to be in the shade and look around. New things to look at I am sure. She has been a pretty happy baby the past couple of days. I love when she smiles!




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am really disappointed I was planning a trip to Utah here in a few weeks..Sadly I will not be making the trip. Was really excited to see Lexi!! And you of course. But you could bring her here while you are on leave!! Ya know you won't get a vacation for along time after this extended time off!!! I will take good care of you both!!! She is awesome. Give her a hug for me.