Monday, October 20, 2008

Back to work/ First day of Daycare




So today sadly I had to return to work. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was doing okay after I dropped her off, her new teacher was so excited to meet her. I think she will really like the daycare we have picked out. But then as I was filing out some paperwork I heard her start to fuss (I could tell her cry over the other kids talking, playing and crying WOW!) and then as I was about to leave she started to cry. I knew it wasn't because I was leaving cause I don't think she understands that yet but I still wanted to run over and comfort her. I wanted to go show them how to rock and hold her.... but then I realized they are professionals and I am being a big baby. So I went out to my car and drove to work.


Work was busy and pretty much kept my mind off of thinking about her 100% of the time but I missed her like crazy. Jer picked her up around 2:30 and then brought her by my work so I could see her for a minute. She was such a happy baby. He said she seemed happy when he picked her up which made me feel better. We will see how tomorrow goes. I heard it gets better and I heard it gets worse. We shall see.

Here is Lexi chillin in her swing on Sunday.



1 comment:

Rondel said...

Oh man she is so cute. I hope work is going good for you. We need to go to dinner... OLIVE GARDEN!!! Call me.