Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oct 9, 2008

Its been a few days since I have written anything. Sorry everybody. Life has been a little crazy. My grandma Nada is in the hospital right now with a broken hip. She had surgery today and I believe is doing okay.



Last Saturday I went to a friends babyshower. Here is a picture of Lexi with my friend Jaime and her little girl Rilee. Rilee really wanted Lexi to have her blankee cause it was cold. How cute!






After we got home from the baby shower we played for a while. Lexi was such a happy baby!





I know my dad will get all upset when he sees these photos because I have a headband on Lexi and he hates them. Last week my mom watched Lexi while I had a dentist appt and she was only at their house for 2 seconds before my dad took her handband off. hahaha

This was taken on Sunday when we went bummin around. She is getting better about being in her carseat as long as she isn't in there to long. Doesn't she just look adorable. At her doctor's appt on Monday she weighed 12.14 pounds. My little chunk-a-munk! hahaha I love her cheeks.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

she is a doll. and growing so fast. wish i could hold her. give her hugs for me.