Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekend

So yesterday was a very long day. Jeremy worked until one. Once he went off work we went grocery shopping to stock up on some goodies. (yummy....) When we got done with that we loaded up the camper trailer to take to Heber for the winter. We then went to my mom and dad's house for dinner and to see my cousin Andy who is out from Iowa for a few days to try and find a job.

Dinner was great and it was nice to see my family. I got a few pictures of my dad with Lexi since I only had one. I need to get more of my mom with Lexi and of lyndsey with Lexi. I meant to last night but didn't. We got home late and we were all pretty tired.



Today I decided that I have no cupboard space and could really use a pantry (not that I can do anything about that) so instead after talking to my mom decided that I would go get a corner hutch cupboard thing. However corner ones are hard to find in my price range of cheap but durable. So instead I just went with a square one. Got it on clearance at Kmart because they are having a closing store everything must go sale. (perfect timing) Jeremy is putting it together for me right now. It is nice looking but doesn't really match my kitchen. But nothing really goes together in my kitchen so it works for us. One day I will have a really nice kitchen.....

I got a good pic of Lexi smiling today. I can't believe how big she is getting. And how fast she changes.



1 comment:

Auntie Jill said...

What a big girl and such a big smile. I wish I could hold her. Give her a kiss for me. Love you
Auntie Jill