Friday, September 26, 2008

09-26-2008 Family Pictures



Sept. 26, 2008

On Sept 12 Jer, Lexi and I went to do family pictures. They were a lot of fun. We got done around 8:30 P.M. Afterwards we went and had pizza with Jeremy's brother TJ and his wife Bridgette. But we kept it short cause I was exhausted. I got the pictures in the mail today and they are so cute. I have to laugh though cause the lady who did our pictures spelled Lexi's name wrong. So I have to call her and have her send me a new DVD (her name is on the front) and a new CD with the pictures that have her name on it. Other than that they are all perfect. I kind of wish Jeremy had smiled with his teeth more often and I of course can pick myself to pieces but they are cute so I am happy.




Lexi is doing better today. She still seems to be tired but not like yesterday. Last night she got really mad about something and cried (more like screamed) for a good 15 minutes but we finally got her settled down and then put her to bed for the night. Sometimes I think she just gets really tired but doesn't know how to put herself to sleep or calm herself when she gets worked up.




Tonight I am going to go to a movie with my friend Lani. I am really exited. Jer is going to watch Lexi and hopefully she is a good girl for him. I am so glad he is a good dad and will watch her and let me go have some fun adult time. We love him.

4 comments:

Aunt Tas said...

Holly she is just so adorable. I am so sorry it took me so long to visit with you.
P.S. I want to talk to you about work options.

Jennifer said...

Ok... your iowa family will love this!!!! Nice pictures!!!
I have been dying to ask... what is with the socks on her hands? Sharp nails or cold hands?

She is really a sweetie Holly... aren't those mommie feelings awesome.

Jennifer said...

Changed my blog name.. from mom to Great Aunt Jennifer!!! was an old account name of a blog Aarika used to use. Sorry a little confusing!!

Holly said...

The socks are on her hands cause they get so cold. If I take them off in five minutes they are as cold as ice and she gets upset when they are cold. So i leave them on and don't really notice them most of the time. hahaha everyone else always asked about them though. I LOVE being a mom