Friday, September 26, 2008

09-25-2008 First Day


Sept. 25, 2008
Well this is the first day of my blog. I decided to create a blog because then others (such as my family in Iowa) can check on how Lexi and I are doing and see pictures. Plus its a way for me to remember all these great moments as well.


Alexis Jade Marsh is now 6 weeks and 2 days old. I think she might be getting a cold. She seems very tired and cranky today. She might have a tummy ache (she gets those alot) But she might just be tired, cause we have had a busy week. I can't wait until she can tell me what is wrong so I don't feel like I have no idea what I am doing.... Anyway, Lexi has started to smile when you talk to her. I love when she smiles. She loves to lay on the counter top while I empty or load the dishwasher. She also LOVES to lay on the dryer while it is running. Of course she is spoiled rotten and only lays there for about 10-15 minutes before she gets bored looking at things and wants me to pick up her. hahaha I am a sucker when she starts crying. However, one thing I have held my ground on is I make her sleep in her bed at night. This is easy now cause she can't do much about it but cry herself to sleep, but I am hoping she will get used to sleeping by herself and not want to sleep in our bed. For the past week she has been sleeping for about 5 hours straight when I put her to bed. Then after that only two hours at a time. But no complaining here. she is getting better and better. Yay!!


Tootsie has been pretty good about the whole situation. She gets a little needy but not like I expected her to. i can't wait until Lexi is big enough they can play. I know tootsie will love it!

2 comments:

Della said...

Great Grandma Hisler (Iowa)

The pictures are awesome and so enjoyed your Blogg!!! Needless to say Lexi is beautiful.. why wouldn't she be.. she has a beautiful mother and grandmother!! Okay.. will give Dad some credit!! Thanks for sharing your joy!! Can't wait to hold and hug her!!

Auntie Jill said...

Don't forget her Great Aunt isn't to darn bad to look at either. lol ;) She is beautiful and I wish we were only minutes away visit. This blog is neat, never done before. Keep putting pictures on it. Love you all Auntie Jill